All services provided by Schwartz Logistics Pty Ltdt/a Schwartz Transport Management (Schwartz) is subject to Schwartz’ Standard Conditions of Contract, set out in the accompanying attachment.
The person, persons or body corporate described in this application for credit (“the customer”) hereby applies to Schwartz Logistics Pty Ltd to establish a fourteen day trading account. By signing this application the customer hereby:-
- Acknowledges that they understand and accept to be bound by the Schwartz Terms and Conditions as detailed in this application.
- Certifies that the undersigned is duly authorised by the customer to sign this application on the customer’s behalf.
- Warrants that the trade references provided in this application relate to the provision of “commercial credit”(as that term is defined in the Privacy Act of 1988) to the customer;
- Authorises Schwartz to obtain consumer or commercial information permitted by the Privacy Act from a credit reporting agency and to use such information in order toassess the application for credit.
- Understands that should the terms of trading be exceeded, any future transactions may be on a pre-paid basis and that the customer will be liable for both legal and mercantile agency costs incurred in recovering any debt.